This is the website of the WideHealth project, an Horizon2020 project, established with Grant Agreement n°952279 amendment with AMD-952279-2.
The personal data acquired are processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation.
Ss. Cyril and Methodius University (Skopje, North Macedonia) and FC.ID (Lisbon, Portugal), are the Joint Data Controller of your personal data. In case of request you can contact: email@example.com or tjvg@ di.fc.ul.pt
Fondazione Bruno Kessler (Trento, Italy) is the data processor: in case of request you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data processed and related purpose
WideHealth carries out processing of personal data within the limits of what is strictly necessary for the performance of its objectives and activities.
When the user visits this website, the computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect some navigation data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols and that is not directly associated with the identifiable users. This type of information include IP addresses, type of browser used, access website addresses and pages visited, access time and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
This information will not be processed and associated with data held by third parties to allow the identification of users; these data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes or acts of damage to the site; except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not currently persist beyond the time necessary to carry out checks aimed at guaranteeing the constant security of the system.
Data Provided Voluntarily By The User Upon Subscription
The data provided by the user at the time of subscription (e-mail address) are kept until the user relationship ends. The WideHealth project does not carry out User profiling activities.
Cookies are files that contain anonymous information obtained by the website you are visiting and saved on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
Other cookies may be sent to your device when you visit this website, namely by external platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or others.
You can manage cookies by configuring your browser settings:
For all other browsers, please select the Help function.
Dissemination activities – newsletter
When registering for our newsletter, we will ask for the following data: name, professional email address, and the consent to send the newsletter. The processing operations set up for this purpose are carried out with the specific consent of the user and the data is stored only for the duration of the activity required.
When you register to a WideHealth event, you will be required to provide us with the following data: name, surname, professional email, affiliated institution, and carrier status (early-stage researcher, researcher, other). This information is necessary for the following operations:
- registration and participation to the event (conference, seminar, meeting, talk,…);
- processing and compliance with pre-contractual requirements;
- processing and compliance with contract related requirements;
- supply of contract related main and/or optional services;
- processing and compliance with provisions under Acts, regulations and EU requirements;
- processing, operational and reliability & solvency needs, processing of questions of law;
- networking and research;
- mailing of institutional informative material;
- document the event for institutional, archiving and communication purposes including, but not limited to, the following categories and/or similar categories: presentations, reporting documents, creation of informative material, communication activities on institutional channels and/or through local, national and international press and through websites and social networks.
The events will be recorded and disclosed on the WideHealth institutional channels. In order not to be filmed or recorded, you can disable the webcam and/or mute the microphone, or inform the WideHealth staff who organize the public event beforehand or during the virtual event.
Methods of processing
Personal data will be processed in paper, computerized and telematic form. No automated decision-making process, nor any profiling activity will be done with your personal data.
Moreover, they will be stored in the databases set up by the Data Controllers and managed by persons who have assumed an explicit obligation of confidentiality; they will carry out processing operations in compliance with the legal provisions necessary to take care, in addition to confidentiality, the integrity, security, updating and relevance of the data in compliance with the declared purposes.
Data processing will be limited to what is necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing and for the time strictly necessary to achieve them and in any case in compliance with the principles set forth in art. 5 of the GDPR.
Rights of the data subjects
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, the rights referred to in articles may be exercised by you. from 15 to 22 GDPR, such as:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning you;
- know the origin of the data, the logic and the purpose on which the treatment is based;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law, updating, rectification and integration of the data;
- withdraw at any time any consent given to the processing of personal data and such withdrawal will result in the end of treatment.
- ask for the portability of your personal data to another subject in such a format that they can be easily consulted and used;
- advance a dispute to the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Authority).